In this course, we will build off the foundational learnings from our Resilience One and focus on building relational and team resilience as crucial leadership skills during these times of uncertainty and disruption.
Prerequisite: Completion of Resilience One
Course structure: We combine five weekly modules of relevant and timely lecture content with ample time to apply and practice the skills in our weekly Resilience Hour.
In this program you will gain:
- A deep understanding of your own personal survival triggers and how you can manage them for better interpersonal results, good decision making and leadership success.
- An advanced ability to lead teams for resilience, helping others anchor and regulate and work together under stress and duress.
The program runs for 5 consecutive weeks and follows a flipped classroom model where you review the content in your own time before each practice session. The program consists of three elements:
- Content portion: 5 virtual modules of 40-60 min lecture content released each week for you to complete before each Resilience Hour.
- Practice portion: Weekly Resilience Hour with your cohort to apply your learning from the Module and practice and deepen the skills. This is the core of the course.
- Closing session: 4-6 weeks after module 5 we will come together for one final extended 90-minute Resilience Hour to review progress, answer any questions and anchor the learning.